Dressed to kill, a salad that thrills! walnuts contain beneficial fatty acids (linoleic acid) that nourish and strengthen the arteries of the heart.
Makes 4 servings
For the dressing
- Whisk all the ingredients well.
- Store in the refrigerator and use within 12 hours as required.
How to proceed
- Spread the lettuce leaves at the bottom of a large bowl and arrange a layer of mixed fruits over them. Refrigerate.
- Just before serving, pour the dressing on top and toss well.
- Serve immediately garnished with pomegranate and walnuts.
Recipe Source: Fruits in Mango Dressing